© Kasia Nicklin 2013
Karting National "B" License 2005
Karting National "A" License 2007
Race National "B" License 2010
Karting both at Club and National level at many tracks round the country including Kimbolton, Beccles, Shennington, Whilton Mill, PFI, Clay Pigeon, Larkhall, Warden law, 3 sisters and Rowrah.
Testing in Junior Ginetta, SaxMax and Junior Rally
2010 - 2012
Formula 1000, Junior rally Championship
- 1st place in the Red Lodge championship, 2006
- 3rd place at Whilton Mill Championship, 2007 and 2008
- “Most promising driver” award Whilton Mill, 2007
- Best Lady Driver, Shennington Kart club 2008
- Passed my ARDS test in April 2009 - 13 years of age (youngest driver in the UK to do this, my sincere thanks go to Motorsport Vision for their support, and to Neville Foster and Alan Wilshire for training and examination).
- Passed BARS test in December 2009 - 13 years of age
- First female driver in Junior F1000,
- Youngest ever driver to enter a British stage rally event at age of 14 ys and 8 days
- Winner AEMC Championship 1.4 class in 2013
Presented by Wendy Amey-Markey, Kasia received the Barbara E.F. Memorial Shield for the highest placed Junior driver competing in 2011.
Internationally renowned as the host of major motorsport events, Silverstone race circuit was the proud backdrop for this event. Located in the prestigious BRDC Clubhouse which overlooks the spectacular race track, women competing in all different kinds of motorsport gathered to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the British Woman’s Racing Drivers Club (BWRDC). Kasia was thrilled with her award and commented “it’s great to be part of the BWRDC; over the past 50 years the club has promoted women in all forms of motorsport and is today working in partnership with Motors TV” she continued “it was a fantastic atmosphere and great to see the diversity of woman drivers in motorsport.”